Examining the Epistles

Examining the Epistles

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Application Questions for I Thess. 5:22-24
1) Is there anything in my life that could carry the appearance of evil?

2) Of the three parts that make up who we are (body, soul, spirit) which have I most clearly set apart for the service of the Lord in my life?

3) Of the three parts that make up who we are (body, soul, spirit) which do I need to yield to the Lord more?

4) How could I better yield to the Lord in the area listed above?

5) Whose responsibility is it to complete the process of sanctification in our lives?

6) According to Philippians 1:6, how long will God do His good work in us?

7) Read back over I Thess. 5:11-22. Of the 18 personal responsibilities listed, which are you strongest in and in which areas can you improve?

No comments:

Post a Comment