Examining the Epistles

Examining the Epistles

Monday, March 25, 2013

Application Questions for I Thess. 2:1-13
1) According to I Thess. 2:2, even though Paul and Silas had been imprisoned for preaching the gospel in Philippi, when they arrived at Thessalonica, what did they do?

2) Read I Thess. 2:4. What was the main concern for Paul, Silas, and Timothy?

3) What is your main concern in life? (See Gal. 1:10)

4) To what lengths are you willing to go to see that others hear the gospel? (I Thess. 2:8)

5) Read I Thess. 2:11-12. List three ways in which you could walk more worthily this week.

6) According to I Thess. 2:13, for what reason did Paul, Silas, and Timothy continually give thanks to God concerning the Thessalonians?

7) What is the key to the Word of God effectually working in us?

No comments:

Post a Comment